Re: gnome-core-1.1.9: panel eating memory

On Thu, Apr 27, 2000 at 06:39:41PM -0400, Scott Barnes <reeve@ductape.net> said

> This isn't the panel, this is imlib's problem.  I know because I tracked it down
> and reported it myself using MemProf and Bug-Buddy.  The problem is that
> imlib's xpm loader doesn't unload properly.

So this only happens when you are using a gtk theme with xpms in it?
Does anyone know then, why it just started happening in gnome-core 1.1.9,
because I had no problem with 1.1.8?  Has it got to do with gdk-pixbuf?

--
Geoffrey Reedy                   Student Network System Administrator
vader21@imsa.edu                    Illinois Math and Science Academy

"Unix-to-Unix Copy Program;" said PDP-1.  "You will never find a more
wretched hive of bugs and flamers.  We must be cautious."
				-- DECWARS