Re: gnome-core-1.1.9: panel eating memory

> > This isn't the panel, this is imlib's problem.  I know because I tracked it down
> > and reported it myself using MemProf and Bug-Buddy.  The problem is that
> > imlib's xpm loader doesn't unload properly.

Wait a sec. I thought Gnome was moving to make imlib non-required. And hence
all of gnome-core and friends were being switched to gdk-pixbuf. Does this
mean, then, that dropping imlib is scheduled for 1.4?

	= L

|   LOBAN AMAAN RAHMAN  <-- anagram of -->  AHA! AN ABNORMAL MAN!   |
|  MSC #763, Caltech, Pasadena, CA 91126, USA. Tel: 1-626-395-1407  |
|     loban@earthling.net, loban@caltech.edu, http://i.am/loban     |