Re: User configuration update patch

On Wed, Aug 09, 2000 at 08:14:48PM -0400, Miguel de Icaza wrote:
> > It is a bit sad that there are "enhancements/bugfixes" of gnome that are
> > helix or redhat specific (I don't know of any eazel specific, but if there
> > are it's also sad).
>
> I asked Bradford to post to gnome-hackers to get the approval of
> gnome-hackers to roll these changes into the CVS.
>
> I did not want Bradford to just commit things to the CVS and later get
> the `Helix is commiting wildely on the CVS without asking first'.

That's very nice and that's what I thought, until I got a message from him
that it was not supposed to go to the CVS.  Also the references to helix
releases rather then gnome releases made the patch not correct for just
committing.  If that is fixed he should go and commit this.

George

--
George <jirka@5z.com>
   There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that