Re: patches and responses...

Nathan Hurst <njh@hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au> writes:

> Perhaps bash should be modified to respond to saveyersewf command(yes, I
> know there are implementation Issues), then it could save all the
> environment variables, the history, etc.

That won't help you if it isn't bash that's being started by
gnome-terminal.  (as in my example)

gnome-terminal really should remember the command line it was started
with, so my terminal sessions to other hosts save.

79 days, 13 hours, 21 minutes, 47 seconds till we run away.
IBM: Increasingly Bad Manufacturing