Re: Some proposed package removals and additions

> GtkHTML is a lightweight HTML widget, not a browser. It doesn't have
> and shouldn't have stuff like JavaScript. If some people are happy

GtkHtml fits the same need as stuff like Opera. If you want to play in the
handheld space then mozilla is going to seriously limit the price range of toys
you can pick.

> seeing only 85% of the web, then we'll provide the option to use
> GtkHTML for browsing also, but if they then complain about not seeing
> 15% of the web they are being silly and should use Mozilla. There is a
> fundamental tradeoff here.

Agreed. Unless gtkhtml is buggier than the kde code its based on 15% is a
bad exagerration