Re: GNOME homepage !! (was Re: GNOME 1.4 package list)

On Tue, Aug 29, 2000 at 03:20:38PM -0400, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Frank Felfe <innerspace@iname.com> writes:
>> Seems like the GNOME homepage is in evel hands. I have no idea what
>> to do about this. Maybe we should make some project responsible for
>> the homepage (GDP or a new one). A homepage-mailing-list could also
>> help. However, IMVHO the GNOME homepage is very bad. It needs lots
>> of updates and translations. GNOME 1.4 would/should be a good chance
>> to change this.

>> What do you think?

> I think you are volunteering to join the webmaster team! I'm sure they
> will be happy to sign you up for the mailing list, etc.

Indeed. Well, you RHAD guys will probably have to do the exact signing up
work, but I'll be more than happy to bring Frank up to speed on how to hack
the site, how to comply with the design, etc.

Oh, and a list of things that are "very bad" would be appreciated, that way
we can tick them off as they're done.

--
Joakim Ziegler - Helix Code web monkey - joakim@helixcode.com - Radagast@IRC
      FIX sysop - free software coder - FIDEL & Conglomerate developer