Re: Fitts's Law, or do you _really_ know how to make a good UI?

Yes,

this is very cool, but I think there should be a control panel option to
do this also, for all apps.

I think this is cool, but I think this does not look good on a 1600x1200
resolution. I would propose that if you 2bl cliked the little bar on the
left, the  menu would become the NeXT type. What do you guys think about
this?