Re: Anyone building a project-scheduler?

Michael Hussmann wrote:

> I'm the author of yank [1] a personal notekeeping tool which seems to
> be used sometimes like planning software since it generates todo-lists
> from some notes. Currently I'm thinking about supporting projects but
> there's nothing ready yet.

[snip]

> [1] http://home.ins.de/~m.hussmann/software/yank/

Hi Michael,

Thanks for replying and suggesting your project.

My ideas for development are currently more aligned with a
project-scheduling tool with sub-tasks, gantt/pert charts, resource
graphs, SQL database backends, CORBA integration with Evolution :-) ie a
superset of MS Project/Open Plan/Primavera etc.

And I've already hooked up with Tom Gilbert on 'pragmatist' :-)

So sorry, but good luck for your project as well!

Michael...
--
Michael Davies                    \  Avoid the Win2k problem -
michaeld@senet.com.au              \  Run Linux! See