Re: Some general facts about panel and gnome

I agree completely.

 Next thing, add Sawmill or another fully compliant that wants to be
fully compliant to gnome CVS, and make it/them the official gnome
window managers.

 Write the compliance rules, and post them (already done I know).

 Then distribute those window managers with gnome releases starting
with the next major release.

 I think Gnome based distribution should do the same (winking at
RedHat).
 You could add E on the CD for those who want it, just like you have
other stuff!

 Really, what differs E from Sawmill for example are just special
effects.
 Add them and I will erase E from my disk.

 Btw, anyone has looked at recent E's pager. It is a nice idea that
could be implemented in the panel. Or is it too hard?

On 1/14/00, 6:37:52 PM, "David B. Lounsberry \(Dave\)"
<dlounsberry@kc.rr.com> wrote regarding Re: Some general facts about
panel and gnome: