Doc creation

> The most promising GUI thing for DocBook stuff I saw was Conglomerate,
> which appears to be on the backburner for a bit and is certainly not
> in a state where you could use it to create DocBook files yet. Pah.

Yes, it is on the backburner. I might get the chance to continue work on it
sometime this fall, but don't hold your breath. I think Robert Wittams wanted
to do some work in the meantime, but I haven't heard from him in a while.

One of two things can happen:

A) We get at least one programmer to restart work on it within a couple of
   months (myself, Robert or someone else).

B) Another project pops up and gets the job done.

For the record: I feel a little bit bad about it.

--
Hans Petter