Re: Libglade

Yes, the accelerators work fine, but are *sometimes* displayed - I
haven't figured out why they are sometimes and aren't other times. The
larger problem is that the menubar is a GtkMenubar, not a Gnome one, so
the menus cannot be torn off, and the CheckMenuItems for some reasion
are hideous. On Saturday, I submitted several bug reports about these
issues to bugs.gnome.org, they're listed there now. Too bad we can't
vote for bugs like on mozilla's bugzilla ;)

Julian