Re: Libglade

> Yes, the accelerators work fine, but are *sometimes* displayed - I
> haven't figured out why they are sometimes and aren't other times. The

I only see the accelerators for stock menu items, not for custom ones I
made. However, all the accelerators *do* work.

> larger problem is that the menubar is a GtkMenubar, not a Gnome one, so
> the menus cannot be torn off, and the CheckMenuItems for some reasion

You know, I never noticed that before, but you are right.

Anyway, two more finals to take, then summer vacation here I come! I think
I ought to get CVS write access and work on fixing some of the bugs I'm
complaining about, now that I'll have time. Who do I write to about this?

	= L

|   LOBAN AMAAN RAHMAN  <-- anagram of -->  AHA! AN ABNORMAL MAN!   |
|  MSC #763, Caltech, Pasadena, CA 91126, USA. Tel: 1-626-395-1406  |
|     loban@earthling.net, loban@caltech.edu, http://i.am/loban     |