Re: CORBA basics

On Mon, 19 Jun 2000, ERDI Gergo wrote:

> I'd like to query OAF from a Java program, but I have no idea how to make

Small followup: after talking a bit with Sopwith, I've learned that yes,
a single IOR should be enough to pass to an ORB and get an object from
another ORB. The problem is, when I try to use the OAF IOR I got from
/tmp/orbit-$USER/reg.IDL\:OAF_ActivationContext\:1.0, I get a
CORBA.INV_OBJREF exception from my ORB. Any idea what could be causing it?
Could it be that the JDK1.3 ORB is having problems with the data segments
in ORBit IORs?

--
   .--= ULLA! =----------------------------.  finger cactus@cactus.rulez.org
   \      http://cactus.rulez.org           \   for PGP public key