Re: window-in-window MDI

> In the case of the window-in-window MDI, as far as I can tell, the answers
> are (in order): yes, no, no, no, no, yes.

	I agree.  It won't hurt, and if it helps "convert" a single person
(or application!) from the MS-Windows desktop to the Gnome desktop, it was
worth it.

	If you don't like it, don't use it.  Some people like it, or it
makes them feel more comfortable/familiar with their desktop (for
whatever crazy historical reasons).

	I think it should be in there.  (I haven't seen the code, but I
am assuming that it does not bloat the libraries or otherwise cause any
harm)

--Derek