Re: window-in-window MDI

Your argument works against itself, too.  The feature that may "convert"
one user (which I find unlikely, but anyway) may discourage another from
using GNOME; perhaps that person is unaware that it is a customizable
thing.

Either way, I think these arguments are irrelevant.  I don't understand
why completeness is such a virtue in this case, if meeting that
completeness requires introducing something that is almost universally
recognized as being shit.  Microsoft knows it's shit, Apple certainly
knows.  GNOME should know it too.  We should be aiming not for
completeness (implementing every idea everyone has come up with, no matter
how good or bad it is).  We should be striving for quality.  We have the
advantage over things like Windows and MacOS in that we can learn from
their mistakes.

I vote that we let this beast rest in peace.

Cody