Re: gnome-core / gnome-applets "deep freeze"

On Mon, Mar 27, 2000 at 02:23:37PM -0500, jrb@redhat.com wrote:
> One of the reason there are public accessors in GdkPixbuf is so that, if
> we did decide to do this, no code would have to be changed.  Shame on those
> who didn't use them. (-:

1) The panel likes ArtPixBufs, thus going through the accessors means more
code, The basic use of GdkPixbuf in the panel is to load ArtPixBufs
2) The accessors weren't always there as far as I know, I don't think they
were there when I started using it

George