Accelerator Keys

Greetings,

I am having an odd problem with a gnome application I am
developing.  I am currently not assigning any accelerator keys
explicitly to any menu options.  I am using some stock items for
my GnomeUIInfo structure, including:

GNOME_UIINFO_MENU_NEW_ITEM and
GNOME_UIINFO_MENU_EXIT_ITEM.

My problem is that I am getting an accelerator automatically
for one menu item, the exit item, and it is CTRL-S.  If this
was something like CTRL-Q, I wouldn't mind, but I can't
seem to remove this accelerator.  I've tried manually assigning
a different accelerator, which works for any of my other menu
items, but not for exit.

I can provide more detailed information, if necessary.  Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Jamie Squires