Re: Forgot script was Re: A small example and GC-API

On Mon, 22 May 2000, Hassan Aurag wrote:

> >  Now try with script attached to this mail and you will notice a
> > visual enhancement. This is not even an app, just a way to show Big
> > Fat Archives in a better way.

I don't understand your point, but here's a diff to improve speed
significantly over slow links:
[njh njh]$ diff stuff_wiz.py thaw.py
28a29
> 	treelist.freeze()
52a53
> 	treelist.thaw()

> >  I open a tar.bz3(4,5,6) with GnomeZip.

Your script wouldn't open a .tar.bz2.

I am having serious trouble understanding you post, are you advocating a
system wide database of methods to interpret files?

njh