Re: GNOME font library RFC

One feature I would like to see in it is relaying support. For example. If
I install abiword on a remote host, and run it, it complains that the
fonts are not on the local host, and dies. the local host should somehow
try to contact the remote hosts font server for additional fonts. maybe
through corba.