Re: global (MacOS Style) menubar applet

> (Personally, I'd say if it's hard for you to
> mouse from one side of the screen to the other your mouse is
> misconfigured, but that's just me.)

I said it was more effort to move the mouse 3 inches to get it to the top of the screen
than it is to move it half an inch to get it to the top of the window.

> But basically, it's an option.  Just like click-to-focus or
> focus-follows-mouse.

I understand it's an option.
My main problem was that it was presented on the UI interface page as being a major
thing, which it should not be. And I don't think it's a very good option. Having your windows
slide onto the screen (like E can do) is an option, but not a very good one. We could have lots
of options, but you've got to draw the line between good and bad ones.

iain