Re: Several comments on panel, nautilus and evolution

Tr, Rgs 06, 2000 at 12:24:01 +0200 Gérard Milmeister wrote:
> OK, so GNOME must include .desktop files for most non-GNOME apps, like
> XEmacs, any Tk and Motif apps or whatever, and also icons for these apps.
> I know that some X apps set their icons themselves (see tasklist)...

So is done in Mandrake 7.1. All programs intalled appear on gnome menus,
because there are lots of .desktop files for all the KDE apps, also for some
X apps.

And there are lots of icons in /usr/share/icons directory for all needs
(desktop, menus, launchers etc.) in various resolutions.

Mandrake uses 'menu' program (taken from Debian, but in Debian it creates
separate 'Debian menu') for keeping menus consistent among window managers
and desktops.

--
Gediminas Paulauskas  -=-=-  http://i.am/menesis  -=-=-  ICQ 24859336