Re: GTK emebedded

Let's not get too off-base here.  They have said that they comply with the
LGPL as it relates to changes to GTK+, and stated how they are complying.

I'm still curious why they felt "clean room" techniques were necessary
to reimplement a proprietary GDK, since the LGPL would clearly allow them
to link it with their proprietary server anyway.  But since we a superior
method of doing this kind of thing is already in v1.3, it probably doesn't
matter very much.

-Shawn

--
Shawn T. Amundson                       amundson eventloop com
Research and Development                http://www.eventloop.com/

"The assumption that the universe looks the same in every
 direction is clearly not true in reality." - Stephen Hawking