Re: Failures compiling 1.4: esd error in control-center

Christian Marillat wrote:

> dpkg-buildpackage -us -uc -b -rfakeroot
>
> dpkg-buildpackage is in the dpkg-dev package and fakeroot in ... fakeroot.
>
> and voila you have a nice debian package.

Should do yes. But the problem is that I'm still getting that same error
message during 'make', so building the package is of course failing.

I think I need to work out what's causing the problem with make first.

--
Chris Howells
E-Mail: chris h gmx co uk