Re: GAL, glade and libglade

James Henstridge <james daa com au> writes:
> If all widgets were fully customisable from the GtkArg interfaces, then
> this glue code could probably go as well.  I guess this is something to
> aim at for gtk 2.0/gnome 2.0

It would certainly be nice. If someone actually took on the task of a)
converting all existing GtkArg to the GObject equivalent, so they have
docs and change notification and b) ensuring all set/get functions are
also exported as properties, for both GTK and gnome-libs, they would
be godlike heroes of GNOME. ;-)

Heck I'd settle for someone creating and maintaining a comprehensive
TODO list of all properties that should exist or be converted to
GObject so we know what the status is...

Haovoc