Re: themes bugs

On 06/27/01 Havoc Pennington wrote:
> And an official view that Themes Should Not Set The Font.

I sure hope this 'offical view' gets retracted or a good
rationale is offered for it.
For Gtk+ 1.x maybe it might make sense to discourage to set
the font in the theme since most of the time that breaks i18n
if not done carefully.
In Gtk+ 2.0 the pango font system is supposed to solve this problem,
so I don't understand your position.
Why should I not be able to create a theme for visually impaired people
with bigger fonts, increased constrast and so on?

lupus

lupus debian org                                     debian/rules
lupus ximian com                             Monkeys do it better