Re: ANNOUNCE: grapevine 0.1 "The flying sheep" released

My enthusiasm is, grapevine appears to be a generic solution. I.e., one
that offers a chance to provide a consistent solution to the problem.
Focus-grabbing dialogs at least are standard-issue, if irritating.
Grapevine may provide a standard alternative to them.

-M