Re: three open issues for gnome

On Sun, 2002-04-28 at 14:53, kevin lyda wrote:

> plus while themeing is great it's unfortunate that it's stuck in the filesystem.

in gtk 2 the theme is a property of the display - if you run an app
remote it will use the same thing as local apps (as long as you have the
theme installed on both computers).

jacob
--
"don't get me wrong, i think that radiohead are amazing. i love their
 music and i love their ethos, but that thom yorke guy always seems to