Re: XSelectInput in applets

> I can't really speak for the GTK team - I'd suggest filing a bug
> report on bugzilla.gnome.org discussing the problem, and then we'll
> have the issue tracked so we don't forget about it.
OK. I will fill this bug for gtk - but not sure how to describe it in a
way that the guys would accept it as gtk bug (not sending it to
gnome-panel).

> Yeah, libwnck is fairly glib-specific, it heavily uses the main loop
> for example. If you think there's some useful combination there
> though, we could look at it.
Actually, my libxklavier provides some hook function which is called in
gdk event filter function - so I don't need to bother with any loop.
Well, I will study libwnck more detailed - and probably come up with
something. Just let me know - do you _insist_ on libwnck->glib
dependency? If the answer is Yes - I'm afraid I will have to live
alone:)

Cheers,

--
Sergey