Re: gdk_fontset_load and font descriptor

Christian Marillat <marillat christian wanadoo fr> writes:

> For me no. I think this is a big hack.

The clean solution is Pango. Simply removing the translated font names
however breaks many languages, so it's not an option, unless you have
an alternative to the hack. The ,*-r-* thing does not AFAIK work, for
reasons Vlad and Owen point out.

If people translate "fixed" to something other than a font name, then
that's just a bug, someone should fix it.

Havoc