Re: Word attachment...on linuxtoday

On Thu, 2002-01-17 at 20:30, Charles Iliya Krempeaux wrote:
> I looked at librsvg before, but as I understand it, it renders an SVG
> document into a static pixmap image.  So it is insufficient because I
> need something dynamic.  (That I can do animations with.)

The gdk-pixbuf library supports animations, so it might be worthwhile to
look into adding support to librsvg to do that.  Doing things like
mouseover and on-click handlers for certain parts of a document, though,
would require quite some work by making it a widget, though.  But I
don't think sodipodi supports these features either... (Lauris, please
correct me if I'm wrong.)

Joe