Help -- Beginning Gnome 2.0 Development

Hello --

Been a Gnome user for years and have dabbled in Gnome development when I
had time.  Now that I am between software dev contracts, I am going to
jump in 100% and start learning Gnome 2.0 and also begin some projects I
have wanted to start for a while.

First I am looking for any recommendations as to the best development
docs.  I have found some on the development section of the gnome.org
site and have started reading them.  Is there any others people can
recommend?

Well thanks for helping.  Also wanted to volunteer to help in any way if
people need another hand.  Just email me or find me on yahoo IM as
"chaoticpeace30"

Chris Woodruff