Feedback on a othello program

Hi,
I have for the last year or so been writing on a program playing the
game of othello (reversi). The program, called Sirius, uses a lot of
common ai-techniques such as alphabeta search and transposition table
lookup; and has (of cource) a gnome2 gui.

Now I have come to a point where I need some feedback on how to proceed.
Not that the program is not complete, in fact is has quite a few rough
edges, especially the gui... but I think I need some thoughts from
others about it.

http://sirius.bitvis.nu/

Regards Henrik Öhman