Re: Gnome-2.4.0-beta1

I just installed it on my gentoo box and I see the dialog box before I
manage to release F2 (meaning its fast enough to beat my speed). So I
guess its some problem specific to your installation/distro/machine. May
be your could provide details of your distro and the way you installed
gnome (garnome?)
All the best.
p.s.: I am not sure if this is the list for this discussion, may be some
of the more active members could direct this to a correct one).
Spundun