Re: help with yelp/scrollkeeper

On Thu, 2003-03-13 at 08:54, Joseph Monti wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-03-13 at 10:49, John Fleck wrote:
> > Joe -
> >
> > Is there a public cvs repository I could look at to help debug this?
> >
> > Cheers,
> > John
>
> There sure is :)
>
> Project: GrubConf
> Website: http://grubconf.sourceforge.net/
> Web CVS: http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/grubconf/

Joe -
I struck out, sorry.
The best I can tell you is that all the docs are being properly
installed and registered with ScrollKeeper. I'm seeing them OK in Yelp
when called directly from yelp rather than your help button (you might
try running scrollkeeper-rebuilddb and see if they show up - if not
their absence in Yelp is likely a problem in your setup). As for their
error message, I was unsuccessful in debugging it. The code you're using
to call the help function *looks* right, but for that you need a real
hacker.
Sorry,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Sometimes, a diner is all about the mac and cheese."
  - Zippy the Pinhead