Re: [Usability] Re: Spatial nautilus - fantastic - but what about the rest?

The main problem here is that Drag & Drop is not an accessible method of
doing things, nor is it obvious without an extra label explaining that
you can/need to drag something. Given that, I don't think having DnD for
opening/saving is much of an issue, so long as it isn't the primary/only
method for doing those actions. In fact, in most all cases, you can drag
a file to the application, to open it, anyway.

-- dobey