Re: Two ideas that could make people love GNOME even more

Maciej Katafiasz <mnews22 <at> wp.pl> writes:

> very good idea, I was frequently missing quick access to terminal, and
> ended going up a level and selecting "open with terminal". Definitely
> thumbs up from me :)
Well, there is no need to go up a level, just put the 'terminal-here' script from
http://g-scripts.sourceforge.net/ in your script directory
(~.gnome/nautilus-scripts).

Afterwards right-click in the wanted dir and call 'scripts->terminal-here',
voila!

To the developers: There are still only a few people who uses the script
directory, what about putting the 'terminal-here' script in the standart
distribution.

Rgds,
Daniel