[OT] Questionnaire Findings : Software Engineering Environment

A few months back I posted a message asking software developers to take part
in my study (final year BSc. Computer Science and E-Business project) to
determine the most popular features of a software engineering environment.
I have now collected all the data, analysed it and created a small report
detailing the findings.

The report can be found at http://co-project.lboro.ac.uk/users/coalc/coc251

Thanks to everyone who participated in the questionnaire.

Kind regards,
 Allan Lykke Christensen