Re: gnome mdi substitution.

Hi,

On Tue, 2005-02-22 at 03:28, David A Knight wrote:

> >You can find this library in monodevelop sources or checkout it from
> >libegg
> >http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/libegg/libegg/dock/
> >but I think in monodevelop version is more usable.
>
> It is of course in cvs under the gdl module as well, which is newer than
> the version in libegg and is nearly the same as monodevelop.
> monodevelop seems to exhibit different (better) window resize behaviour
> though.  There are also 3 patches in bugzilla as well that screem uses
> with gdldock.  #143471, #143475, and #155339

If there has been improvements done in gdl (monodevelop or screem), they
should also be applied to gdl module, because that's where most other
apps are likely to pick up the library.

The bugs number that you specified do not seem be in bugzilla.gnome.org.
You would please provide the links to the bugs so that I can review them
and possibly apply them?

Thanks.

Regards,
-Naba