gnome mdi substitution.

Hello.

I'm new to gtk+/gnome development. I need to create program that simulates
some physic process. So there is a data I need to draw. Different views of
the same data.

There is a technology called MDI (multiple document interface) that allows
us this in an easy way. But looking in the libgnome reference manual I
found that it's counterpart in gnome: gnomeMDI is deprecated. I can
suppose that there is some more comfortable substitution for gnomeMDI.

So what is this substitution? Please point me to inforamation about this.
May be some example, documentation...

Thank you very much in advance,
Peter.