Re: [Usability] Allow donations for precise bugs

On Sat, 2005-03-12 at 12:46 -0500, Luis Villa wrote:
> I'll note that, for the record, I'm drastically, violently opposed to
> doing this in bugzilla. Add this to bugzilla and pretty quickly the
> only bugs fixed will be bounty bugs- it will totally skew the
> motivations of everyone involved in the project and that would be
> terribly unhealthy.

I must say I agree on this one-- I think that involving money is not a
good thing-- money tends to go its own way. We all know how money can
bring the darkest parts of people to the forefront.

I'll leave it at that for now.

Thom Holwerda

PS: I hope my article didn't offend anyone-- if so I wish to hereby
apologize. Definitely no personal pun intended.

----
Main news-posting guy of http://www.expert-zone.com, bringing you the
OS/Computer news that matters