Re: GNOME "Save as" dialog - defective by design

> Moving stuff around is another matter. I agree that we shouldn't make
> the file chooser a full fledged file manager.

Why not? If you are saving/opening a file, you often need to
manage your files as well (like sorting, restucturing directories, etc).
For me as user it's very annoying if I have to open another application
(and to dive to the appropriate directory) to make this task...

--
Petr Tomasek <http://www.etf.cuni.cz/~tomasek>