Re: Window focus vs. raising

2008-02-12 klockan 12:32 skrev Enno Fennema:
> Thinking about it the "Always on Top" setting achieves with one extra
> mouse click what I want. If you ever had any use for that, then that is
> the kind use I had in mind (I think).

If you use sloppy focus you can move your mouse over a partially obscured
window (e.g. an editor) and start typing there while another window (e.g.
documentation) stays above it.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

don't let the world bring you down :: experience the warmth       -- incubus