Re: The possibility to take a screenshot of the window where we right click on it

Jeff Craig a écrit :

On Wed, 2008-10-15 at 16:14 +0200, Kenneth Nielsen wrote:
2008/10/15 Gregory BELLIER <dest gatekeeper fr>:
Tomasz, that's exactly what I meant.

I think it's worth thinking about it.
In my ears it sounds like the group of people that might find this
useful has to be so small, that it does not warrant cluttering up the
menu with an extra item.

The discoverability issue is an important one, but I agree with Kenneth
and the others. The key combination we're using for this is already a
common key combination (in that it's used on Windows, and a similar
combination is used on Mac OS), so the combination is reasonably
discoverable in the sense that it's already common.

Taking a Screenshot of a single window is a rare enough occurance that I
see little benefit in adding it to the menu.

Jeff Craig