Libuniqueapp: undefined reference to `org_gnome_GUniqueAppInterface_send_message'

Hello,

I would like use the libuniqueapp library, but it doesn't link with my application:

liblibguniqueapp.so: undefined reference to `org_gnome_GUniqueAppInterface_send_message'

I compile with the waf build system, but if I delete this function, it works fine.

What is the problem?

--
Nicolas Joseph

Responsable des rubriques C et GTK+ de developpez.com /
In charge of the C and GTK+ sections on developpez.com

http://nicolasj.developpez.com