Re: gdk-pixbuf compilation problems in cvs

Diego Zuccato wrote:

> Calum Benson wrote:
> > Windows uses Shift+F10 (and additionally, on Windows keyboards, the
> > Windows Application key) to pop-up context menus.
> Talking of pop-up menus, what about adding in the main distribution the
> "pie menu" widget ?

I think this was discussed about a year ago (before I became involved in
GNOME, anyway), and I think the idea was dropped because pie menus don't
scale very well.  They're also more difficult to use with some of the
pointing devices you find on laptops, or even just if your mouse is a
bit dirty and isn't running very smoothly.

Cheeri,
Calum.