Re: GTK and CinePaint

Federico Mena Quintero writes:
 > It looks like your main showstopper is the threading issue on Win32.
 > Maybe you would like to invest some time in fixing it?

And are you sure, Robin, that FLTK is any better in this regard? I
honestly don't know; if it is, I would be the first to admit that this
would indeed be a very good reason to use it instead of GTK2, if
CinePaint works in such a way that it needs to manipulate the same
windows freely from different threads.

(I will grab the FLTK 2.0 source from CVS and check how they handle
this; maybe I can get some inspiration to finally fix it in GTK...)

--tml