Re: HIG API for GtkMessageDialog proposal. Take 2

On Sat, 2004-08-07 at 19:39 -0400, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Hi,
>
> set_title_text() seems confusing with GtkWindow's set_title() method -
> maybe set_primary_text() (isn't that what the HIG calls it?)

I changed it from _set_primary_text() to _set_title() following
Matthias' advice, it was for not duplicating functionality with the
current _set_markup() function and the formerly proposed
_set_secondary_markup()

what about calling them primary text and text? it shouldn't create any
confusion and would help to keep the current API

	Carlos