Re: Nautilus+GIO vs GnomeApps+GNOMEVFS (aka: the clash on trash)

IMHO

ALL desktops like KDE/GNOME and others MUST agree too  KILL ~/.trash
totally and NOT support the old in GIO for example. instead we should
use .local/share/trash (if this is the freedesktop standard?.

We dont need backcompability mess on this the. dists should fix this by
simple make a script thats moves from .trash to .local/share/trash.

This is also true for other things like the ~/.gnome2 (To be
offtopic ;-)

As a normal guru this is no problems because I know howto solve it but
for new users its a tottaly mess if we make it backward compatible 100
years old.

Greets

M.H.