Re: Spell checking in GIO

hi,

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013, at 9:49, Matthew Barnes wrote:
Or perhaps follow the "glib-networking" pattern where GIO just defines a
spell checking interface and an extension point and the meaty parts with
the extra dependencies are supplied by 3rd party module(s).

+1 from me.  This is the only way that we could reasonably do it, in my
opinion.

The other option would be just to have it in Gtk.  I'm not totally
convinced yet that this belongs in GIO (although, seriously... someone
added _menus_ to GIO, so why not?).

Cheers