Re: Spell checking in GIO

On Tue, 2013-10-08 at 12:29 -0400, Ryan Lortie wrote:
The other option would be just to have it in Gtk.  I'm not totally
convinced yet that this belongs in GIO (although, seriously... someone
added _menus_ to GIO, so why not?).

I'd prefer it remain in GIO simply because looking up spelling
suggestions doesn't really require graphics capabilities, and having it
in GTK+ could preclude some non-graphical tool or library from using it
in the future.

That said, my use case is Evolution so I could cope it with either way.

Matthew Barnes